- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0902/2008046456-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0902/2008046456-d.html - Publisher description
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||FICTION BLED (Text)||39391006099632||Fiction||Available||-|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||SF BLE (Text)||34330512354714||Adult - Science Fiction/Fantasy||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Main||F BLED (Text)||39231031740653||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765321961
- ISBN: 0765321963
- Physical Description: 299 pages (hardcover) ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Tor / A Tom Doherty Associates Book, 
- Copyright: ©2009
When centuries-old vampire Baron Rudolfo Zginski was staked in Wales in 1915, the last thing he expected was to reawaken in Memphis, Tennessee, sixty years later. Reborn into a new world of simmering racial tensions, the cunning nosferatu realizes he must adapt quickly if he is to survive. Forming an uneasy alliance with the young vampires, Zginski begins to teach them the truth about their powers. They must learn quickly, for there's a new drug on the street, created to specifically target and destroy vampires. As Zginski and his allies track the drug to its source, they may unwittingly be stepping into a fifty-year-old trap that can destroy them all.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
Memphis (Tenn.) > Fiction.
Drug traffic > Fiction.
FICTION / Horror.