Mountain bike madness / by Betsy Sachs ; illustrated by Penny Dann.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||J FIC Sac (Text)||70741000058241||Juvenile Blue Section||Available||-|
|Funding Source: FUND: B & T|
- ISBN: 0679833951 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0679933956 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 60 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©1994
"A Stepping Stone book."
Fourth-grader Billy Getten tries to juggle three jobs--and watch his younger sister--in order to earn enough money to buy a new bicycle.
|Target Audience Note:||
"RL:2.0"--Cover p. .
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bicycles and bicycling > Fiction.
Moneymaking projects > Fiction.