Cold choices [sound recording] / Larry Bond.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||CD FIC BOND "MITCHELL" BK.2 (Text)||33946002300668||Fiction Audiobooks . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
|Rochester Library||BOCD FIC BON (Text)||33187002744908||BOCD (Adult) - R||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781423346562
- ISBN: 1423346564
- ISBN: 9781423346579
- ISBN: 1423346572
- Physical Description: 16 sound discs (19 hr., 39 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, p2009.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
Title from container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Director, Susie Breck.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dick Hill.
|Summary, etc.:|| Navy pilot turned submarine officer Jerry Mitchell is now the navigator aboard USS Seawolf. On a reconnaissance mission deep in the Barents Sea, Mitchell and his crew prepare to watch the Russian navy as it trains for battle. Although they are outside Russia's territorial waters, the U.S. boat is ambushed by Russia's newest attack submarine, Severodvinsk.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- [Jerry Mitchell novel ; 2]
- Bond, Larry. Jerry Mitchell novels ; 02.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.