In Flanders fields : the story of the poem by John McCrae / Linda Granfield, Janet Wilson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||Y 811.5 GRA PRI (Text)||34330512079758||Juvenile - Primary Non-Fiction||On holds shelf||-|
|: Donated by Boone County Clerk's Office in memory of Robert Wood (Brother of Roy Wood).|
- ISBN: 155005144X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781550051445 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color), maps ; 24 x 28 cm
- Edition: 10th anniversary ed.
- Publisher: Markham, Ont. : Fitzhenry & Whiteside, 
- Copyright: ©1995
|General Note:|| Originally published: Toronto, Ont. : Lester Pub., 1995.
Maps on lining papers.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents illustrations for the poem by the Canadian medical officer who attended injured soldiers in Flanders during the First World War, and provides historical background and context for why the poem was written.
|Target Audience Note:|| 3-4
Search for related items by subject