In Flanders fields : the story of the poem by John McCrae / Linda Granfield, Janet Wilson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||Y 811.5 GRA PRI (Text)||34330512079758||Juvenile - Primary Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|: Donated by Boone County Clerk's Office in memory of Robert Wood (Brother of Roy Wood).|
- ISBN: 155005144X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781550051445 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.), maps ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Edition: 10th anniversary ed.
- Publisher: Markham, Ont. : Fitzhenry & Whiteside, , c1995.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Toronto, Ont. : Lester Pub., 1995.
Maps on lining papers.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents illustrations for the poem by the Canadian medical officer who attended injured soldiers in Flanders during the First World War, and provides historical background and context for why the poem was written.
|Target Audience Note:|| 3-4
Search for related items by subject