Don't bite your tongue : how to foster rewarding relationships with your adult children / Ruth Nemzoff ; preface by Rosalind Chait Barnett.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0904/2007050069-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0904/2007050069-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0904/2007050069-t.html - Table of contents only
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||306.874 NEM (Text)||39206020667620||NonFiction||Available||-|
|North Madison Co PL - Frankton Comm. Library||646.78 NEM (Text)||30419200402853||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||646.78 NEMZOFF (Text)||33946002194731||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0230605184
- ISBN: 9780230605183
- Physical Description: xxi, 234 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -227) and index.
A practical and empowering guide explains how parents can foster a close relationship with their adult children while, at the same time, respecting their independence, examining the dynamics of a healthy family bond, and offering advice on how to communicate long distance, discuss financial issues, handle an adult child's life choices, and more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parent and adult child.
Adult children > Family relationships.