The illumination [sound recording] / Jill Gregory and Karen Tintori.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mooresville PL - Mooresville||CDB FIC GRE (Text)||37323001799801||CD_BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423343516 (retail ed.) :
- ISBN: 9781423343523 (library ed.):
- ISBN: 1423343522 (library ed.)
- ISBN: 1423343514 (retail ed.)
- Physical Description: 8 sound discs (ca. 10 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, Mich.] : Brilliance Audio, p2008.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Sandra Burr.
|Summary, etc.:|| Natalie Landau, a museum curator with an expertise in Mesopotamian protective amulets and magical beliefs, has received a puzzling gift from her sister Dana--a necklace with a blue evil eye pendant on it. When Natalie learns Dana was murdered only hours after sending the gift, she begins to think the amulet had something to do with her sister's death.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Museum curators > Fiction.
Amulets > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery stories.
Search for related items by series