Swan Peak / James Lee Burke.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||CASS FIC BUR Dave Robicheaux #17 (Text)||30034000903495||Adult Fiction Audiobooks||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 12 audiocassettes (14 hr.) : analog
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2008.
Book 17 of the Dave Robicheaux Novel series (series numeration from NoveList).
In container (22 cm.)
Title from container.
"A Dave Robicheaux Novel"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Will Patton.
The latest tale featuring the popular and flawed detective Dave Robicheaux takes him from the bayous of Louisiana's New Iberia Parish to the wild mountains of Montana.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issues also on compact disc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robicheaux, Dave (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Louisiana > New Iberia > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Dave Robicheaux Novel ; [Book 17]
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux novel ; Spoken word ; 17