Kidnapped / Robert Louis Stevenson ; illustrated by N.C. Wyeth ; [abridgement by Timothy Meis].
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon051/2003016812.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/2003016812-s.html - Sample text
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||J Fic Stevenson 3-5 (Text)||30890000059545||3rd -5th grade section, Youth room, Lower level||Available||-|
|Shoals Jr/Sr High School||FIC STE (Text)||70710002002849||Fiction||In process||-|
|Washington Carnegie PL - Main||JF (Text)||21401000591284||Youth Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780689865428
- ISBN: 0689865422
- Physical Description: 53 pages : color illustrations; 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2004
|Summary, etc.:|| A sixteen-year-old orphan is kidnapped by his villainous uncle, but later escapes and becomes involved in the struggle of the Scottish highlanders against English rule.
|Target Audience Note:|| All ages.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scotland > History > 18th century > Juvenile fiction.
Scotland > History > 18th century > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series