Love in 90 days : the essential guide to finding your own true love / Diana Kirschner.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0818/2008021916.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0834/2008021916-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0834/2008021916-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton North PL - Atlanta Branch||646.7.a Kirschner (Text)||78294000217778||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781599951225
- ISBN: 1599951223
- Physical Description: xvii, 316 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Center Street, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 283-299)and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Your love in 90 days program -- The deadly dating patterns -- Dating three to find the one -- Secrets of rapid online dating success -- Finding love mentors -- Discovering and using your diamond self -- Field report on duds and studs -- Ditching deadly dating patterns forever -- First aid for heartache -- Beware of frenemies : how family and friends can be roadblocks to love -- Love secrets just for you : African-Americans, single mothers, college-educated or successful women, or women forty-five and over -- How happy couples work : the eight habits of living love -- Launch to more love : taking Dr. Diana with you.
"In this fun, savvy, and grounded book, Dr. Diana Kirschner tells women how to ditch their single days and find the potential man of their dreams in just 90 days."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dating (Social customs)
Single women > Psychology.
Women > Psychology.