- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2006577461-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2006577461-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||CD FIC BOVA (Text)||33946002331622||Fiction Audiobooks . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1593975023
- ISBN: 9781593975029
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (14 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Audio Renaissance, 
- Copyright: ℗2006
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Gabrielle de Cuir, Stephen Hoye, Amanda Karr & Stefan Rudnicki ; with an original afterword read by the author.
Presents a tale of epic adventure on mankind's next frontier. The gigantic colony ship Goddard carries a volatile population of more than 10,000 dissidents, rebels, extremists and visionaries seeking a new life among the stars. Among Goddard's missions is the study of Saturn's enigmatic moon Titan, which offers the tantalizing possibility that life may exist amid its windswept islands and chill black seas. But when long-buried tensions emerge among the colonists, their leaders must fight for the survival of the fledgling colony.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Titan (Satellite) > Fiction.