- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationRemarkable people.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||J 921 GORE (Text)||34207001388496||Juv Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781590369920 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781590369937 (soft cover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Weigl Publishers, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Who is Al Gore? -- Growing up -- Practice makes perfect -- Key events -- What is a environmental activist? -- Influences -- Overcoming obstacles -- Achievements and successes -- Write a biography -- Timeline.
Al Gore is an environmental activist, and also one of the most successful politicians of his time. Learn more about this remarkable person.
Search for related items by subject