Alexander Hamilton : American statesman / Aleine DeGraw.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton North PL - Cicero Main Branch||JB.c Hamilton (Text)||78294000188397||J Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0823941019 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0823941736 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (some color), color map ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Central/Primary Source, 2004.
Describes the life of Alexander Hamilton, including his role in the Revolutionary War.
|Target Audience Note:||
5.7 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Primary sources of famous people in American history
- Primary sources of famous people in American history.