Sally Hemings & Thomas Jefferson : history, memory, and civic culture / edited by Jan Ellen Lewis and Peter S. Onuf.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationJeffersonian America.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton North PL - Cicero Main Branch||973.4.c Lewis (Text)||78294000103168||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0813919185 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0813919193 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 280 pages : illustrations, genealogical table ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Charlottesville [Va.] : University Press of Virginia, 1999.
Papers originally presented at a conference held Mar. 5-6, 1999, at Monticello and the University of Virginia.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
A collection of essays which explore the deeper questions the relationship between Thomas Jefferson and his slave Sally Hemings has raised about American history and national culture.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject