- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||929.2 W188 (Text)||76383000379482||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416595533 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Simon Spotlight Entertainment trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight Entertainment, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2005
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| After a chance meeting on a bus with a man who tells him to "say yes more," the author recounts his adventures and misadventures during a year in which he decides to say yes to everything.
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life.
London (England) > Biography.