- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP ROT (Text)||78731000449743||Adult Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780739328118 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 358 pages (large print) ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st large print ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|Summary, etc.:|| In 1951, Marcus Messner, a studious young man from Newark, New Jersey, escapes his butcher father's fears about the potential dangers facing his beloved son, by attending college at Ohio's pastoral, conservative Winesburg College.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young men > Fiction.
Jewish college students > Fiction.
Nineteen fifties > Fiction.
Antisemitism > Fiction.
Self-realization > Fiction.
Large type books.
New Jersey > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.