- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Culver-Union Township Public Library - Culver||LARGE PRINT FIC ROT IND (Text)||34304000731204||Adult - Large Print||Available||-|
|Shelby County Public Library - Shelby County||LP ROT (Text)||78731000449743||Adult Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780739328118 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 358 p. (large print) ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st large print ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 1951, Marcus Messner, a studious young man from Newark, New Jersey, escapes his butcher father's fears about the potential dangers facing his beloved son, by attending college at Ohio's pastoral, conservative Winesburg College.
Search for related items by subject
Young men >
Jewish college students > Fiction.
Nineteen fifties > Fiction.
Antisemitism > Fiction.
Self-realization > Fiction.
Large type books.
New Jersey > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.