Ishi in two worlds : a biography of the last wild Indian in North America / Theodora Kroeber ; foreword by Karl Kroeber.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings Co PL - North Vernon||979.4004 KRO (Text)||30653001326057||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780520240377 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0520240375 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: xxii, 264 pages, 20 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color), maps ; 26 cm
- Edition: Deluxe illustrated ed.
- Publisher: Berkeley : University of California Press, 
- Copyright: ©2004
Originally published: Berkeley, Calif. : University of California Press, 1961. With new foreword.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -259) and index.
The life story of the last known Indian to have emerged (in 1911) from the California "wilderness," written by the wife of the anthropologist who cared for him until his untimely death in 1916.
Search for related items by subject
Indians of North America > Biography.