- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||814 O99 (Text)||79361000028500||Adult Nonfiction - Literature & Poetry||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||814.54 OZI (Text)||31951002357389||2nd Floor - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0375724451 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375724459 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xiii, 247 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st Vintage International ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage International, 2001.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Knopf, 2000.
|Summary, etc.:|| The author examines some of the world's most illustrious writers and their work, tackles compelling contemporary literary and moral issues, and looks into the wellsprings of her own lifelong engagement with literature.
|Awards Note:|| Winner of the 2000 National Book Critics Circle Award for Criticism.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Literature > History and criticism.