Great healthy food for strong bones / Fiona Hunter, Emma-Lee Gow.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0615/2003282009-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0615/2003282009-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||641.5 HUN (Text)||37521529420095||AMPL Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||641.5 H (Text)||38160000561637||Second Floor, Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1552976521 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 128 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Toronto : Firefly Books, 2003.
"A Firefly book"--T.p. verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High-calcium diet > Recipes.
Rǧimes riches en calcium > Recettes.
- Firefly Books Ltd
One in three women and one in twelve men over the age of 50 have osteoporosis. This book shows how to protect and improve bone health through diet and weight-bearing exercise.
Great Health Food for Strong Bones offers delicious contemporary recipes that contain the vitamins and minerals vital for building and maintaining healthy bones. The book offers:
- Practical advice for choosing and using the best possible ingredients Delicious recipes that are rich in calcium, and many that are low-fat, too Ideas for energy-packed tasty breakfasts Easy-to-prepare hot and cold lunches, light snacks, soups and starters Family-friendly meat, fish and vegetarian main courses and delicious vegetable accompaniments Nutritional analyses for all recipes Information on the current Recommended Daily Allowances for calcium
- Firefly Books Ltd
Great recipes that contain the vitamins and minerals vital for healthy bones. The book offers tips on ingredients, low-fat techniques, nutritional analyses for all recipes, information on the Recommended Daily Allowance for calcium, and more.