Blood at the bookies : a Fethering mystery / Simon Brett.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||LPB M (Text)||39391006058885||Large Print||Available||-|
|Paoli PL - Paoli||LP FIC BRE (Text)||79593000035219||Adult LP||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP BRE (Text)||78731000438174||Large Print||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||LP FIC BRETT, SIMON "FETHERING" BK.9 (Text)||33946002061344||Large Print . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410409256 (U.S. hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410409252 (U.S. hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781408413319 (U.K. hardcover)
- ISBN: 1408413310 (U.K. hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781408413326 (U.K. softcover)
- ISBN: 1408413329 (U.K. softcover)
- Physical Description: 427 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2008.
Series numeration from NoveList.
When Jude wanders into Fethering's local bookies she has no idea that she will shortly be investigating the murder of Polish immigrant Tadeusz Jankowski. With her partner in crime, friend and next-door-neighbour Carole Seddon, she's determined to discover who killed him - and why? There are several favorites in the running: A mysterious woman in the bookies? The charming lecturer at the university? Or the mysterious attacker from whom Jude only narrowly escapes? Talking to suspects and gathering information, the amateur investigators try to piece together the broken trail of the young immigrant's life.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- A Fethering mystery ; 
- Brett, Simon. Fethering mysteries ; 09.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.