Diary of William Owen, from November 10, 1824 to April 20, 1825. / Edited by Joel W. Hiatt.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLI 335.97 O978D 1973 (Text)||0000102432457||Indiana book||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||H 917.304 Owen 1973 (Text)||120891000456557||archive||Reference||-|
- ISBN: 067800918X
- ISBN: 9780678009185
- Physical Description: 134 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Clifton [N.J.] : A. M. Kelley, 1973.
|General Note:|| Reprint of the 1906 ed., which was issued as v. 4, no. 1 of Publications of Indiana Historical Society.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Owen, William, 1802-1842.
United States > Description and travel.
Owen, William, 1802-1842 > Diaries.
Search for related items by series
- Reprints of economic classics
- Indiana Historical Society publications ; v. 4, no. 1.
- Reprints of economic classics.