All about adoption : how to deal with the questions of your past / Anne Lanchon ; illustrated by Monike Czarnecki ; edited by Tucker Shaw.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0512/2005011778.html - Table of contents
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0630/2005011778-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Franklin Co PL Dist. - Brookville PL||649.145 LAN (Text)||38217000402822||Nonfiction BPL||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||J 649.14 Lanchon (Text)||31208911386136||children non-fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780810992276
- ISBN: 0810992272
- Physical Description: 104 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Harry N. Abrams, 2006.
Translation of: L'Adoption, des ados en parlent.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Being an adolescent is jam-packed with challenges--friendships, love, peer pressure, dating, and family issues--but when you're adopted, your family issues might seem a bit more complicated. Using personal testimonials and a hip, reassuring advice-style, this book helps kids understand the questions and concerns they might have about their birth history. Also discussed are issues that may arise when an adopted child wants to learn more or unite with their birth family.--From publisher description.
Search for related items by subject