- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||JF GUTMA (Text)||76383000334944||Junior Fiction||Available||-|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||J Fic Gutman 3.5 (Text)||30890000079515||3rd -5th grade section, Youth room, Lower level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689841256 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9780689841255 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9781439528341 (PawPrints bdg.)
- Physical Description: 201 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin Paperbacks, 2002.
- Copyright: ©2001
|Summary, etc.:|| Thirteen-year-old Robert "Qwerty" Stevens uses the time machine he finds in his back yard to visit Thomas Edison's workshop in 1879, and there helps develop the electric light bulb, but then needs his sister's help to return to his own time.
|Target Audience Note:|| 7.8 Follett Library Resources
3-6 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Edison, Thomas A. (Thomas Alva), 1847-1931 > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Family life > New Jersey > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Inventors > Fiction.
New Jersey > Fiction.
Search for related items by series