The guide to living with HIV infection : developed at the Johns Hopkins AIDS Clinic / John G. Bartlett, Ann K. Finkbeiner.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0610/2006009631.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006009631-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006009631-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationJohns Hopkins Press health book.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||362.1 BAR (Text)||30090000522750||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0801884861 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780801884863 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 396 pages ; cm.
- Edition: 6th ed.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2006.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
When first diagnosed : understanding and communicating about HIV -- Preventing transmission of HIV infection : understanding how HIV Is spread -- HIV infection and its treatment -- HIV infection and its effects on the emotions -- HIV infection and its effects on interpersonal relations -- The complications of HIV infection and their treatment -- Options for medical care : medical personnel and procedures -- Traditional medicine -- Practical matters : making legal, financial, and medical decisions -- On dying : preparing for and accepting death -- On living : tactics for preserving mental health -- What's ahead
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||AIDS (Disease) > Popular works.
Attitude to Health > Popular Works.
HIV Infections > psychology > Popular Works.