- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||JF CAR (Text)||34207001282723||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby County Public Library - Morristown||J CAR (Text)||78731000444649||Childrens Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781554510900 (bound)
- ISBN: 1554510902 (bound)
- ISBN: 9781554510894 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1554510899 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 255 p. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Annick Press ; c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a near future dominated by advertising, Taylor and her parents take in her cousin Barrett, who was raised in Simplicity, a place deliberately kept apart from the outside world, so Barrett's untouched mind is valuable and the cousins soon find themselves in danger.
Search for related items by subject