Raising Kanye : life lessons from the mother of a hip-hop superstar / Donda West with Karen Hunter.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/2007296755-t.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/2007296755-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/2007296755-d.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Linton PL - Linton||782.42 WES (Text)||30149000459908||Non-Fiction||Checked out||02/05/2019|
- ISBN: 9781416544708
- ISBN: 1416544704
- Physical Description: xii, 228 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2007.
As the mother of hip-hop superstar Kanye West, Donda West has watched her son grow from a brilliant baby boy with all the intimations of fame and fortune to one of the hottest rappers on the music scene. And she has every right to be proud: she raised her son with strong moral values, teaching him right from wrong and helping him become the man he is today. In Raising Kanye, Donda not only pays homage to her famous son but reflects on all the things she learned about being his mother along the way, revealing everything from the difficulties she faced as a single mother in the African-American community to her later experiences as Kanye's manager as he rose to superstardom.--From publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
Rap musicians > United States > Biography.
Mothers and sons > United States > Biography.