Bashful Bob and Doleful Dorinda / Margaret Atwood ; illustrated by Dušan Petričić.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2006040111-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2006040111-d.html - Publisher description
- 6 of 7 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||E ATWOO (Text)||76383000361878||Early Books||Available||-|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||E (Text)||39391005710445||Easy Books||Mending||-|
|Mooresville PL - Mooresville||EASY ATW (Text)||37323001686800||EASY-PICT||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||ATW (Text)||38131003120747||NCPLC-Juv Elementary Books||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - East (Avilla)||ATW (Text)||38131003120622||NCPLE-Juv Elementary Books||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - West (Cromwell)||ATW (Text)||38131003120689||NCPLW-Juv Elementary Books||Available||-|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||JE ATWOOD (Text)||30403001539907||Childrens - Fiction Primary||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1599900041
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged): color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2006.
In this story told mainly with words that begin with the letters "b" and "d," Bashful Bob, abandoned and raised by dogs, meets Doleful Dorinda, who deals with dirty dishes, and the two become fast friends and eventually heroes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.