The last white man / Mohsin Hamid.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780593607640 : PAP
- ISBN: 0593607643 : PAP
- Physical Description: 145 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2022.
As people across the land awaken in new incarnations, Anders, whose skin turns dark, confides only in Oona, an old friend turned new lover, deciding to use this as chance at a kind of rebirth, in this novel of transcendence over bigotry, fear, and anger.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teachers > Fiction.
Racism > Fiction.
Large type books.