- 15 of 23 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Eckhart Public Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781982168926
- ISBN: 1982168927
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.
Sequel to: Grave reservations.
"When psychic travel agent Leda Foley is approached by a man searching for his sister, she agrees to help. The woman disappeared with a vintage orange car, a fat sack of her employer's cash, and a grudge against her philandering husband -- who never reported her missing. Meanwhile, Seattle PD detective Grady Merritt has misplaced his dog. While passing out "lost" flyers at the Mount Rainier visitor center, the pooch appears -- with a human leg in his mouth. Leda and Grady will need one dog, a fair share of teamwork, and perhaps a bit of klairvoyant karaoke to solve their cases."-- From publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.