The Murder at Sissingham Hall [electronic resource] / Clara Benson.
- ISBN: 9781662224744 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1662224745 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Findaway Voices, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tim Bruce.
On his return from South Africa, Charles Knox is invited to spend the weekend at the country home of Sir Neville Strickland, whose beautiful wife Rosamund was once Knox's fiancée. But in the dead of night Sir Neville is murdered. Who did it? As suspicion falls on each of the house guests in turn, Knox finds himself faced with deception and betrayal on all sides, and only the enigmatic Angela Marchmont seems to offer a solution to the mystery. This 1920s whodunit will delight all fans of traditional country house murder stories.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.