Natural born daddy [electronic resource] / Sherryl Woods.
- ISBN: 9781666523836 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1666523836 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 41 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Robin Siegerman.
Jordan Adams proposed a marriage of convenience to single mom Kelly Flint because he thought it was time they both settled down with a perfectly compatible, always-dependable partner. After all, they'd both learned the hard way that love only leads to heartache. But to his surprise, Kelly made Jordan feel that their marriage would be anything but platonic, and her little daughter kindled fond feelings of fatherhood in his heart. Now he had to convince Kelly that he was not only a natural-born daddy... but also the perfect husband she'd been waiting for all her life.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.