- 35 of 126 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Swayzee Public Library.
65 current holds with 126 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781501133572
- ISBN: 1501133578
- Physical Description: 418 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books 2022.
At her stepdaughter's wedding day to her pandemic boyfriend--the last gathering at the family's beach house in Cape Cod--Sarah is faced with lovers being revealed as their true selves, misunderstandings, and secrets, ensuring that nothing will ever be the same.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weddings > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Vacation homes > Fiction.
FICTION / Women.
FICTION / Literary.
FICTION / Family Life / General.
Cape Cod (Mass.) > Fiction.