The inn at Eagle Point [electronic resource] / Sherryl Woods.
- ISBN: 9781666509168 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1666509167 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 56 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Erin Bennett.
It's been years since Abby O'Brien Winters set foot in Chesapeake Shores. The Maryland town her father built has too many sad memories, and Abby has too few spare moments-thanks to her demanding Wall Street career, the crumbling of her marriage, and her energetic daughters. Then one panicked phone call from her youngest sister brings her racing back home to protect Jess's dream of renovating the charming Inn at Eagle Point. But saving the inn from foreclosure means dealing not only with her own fractured family but also with Trace Riley, the man Abby left ten years ago. Trace can be a roadblock to her plans… or proof that second chances happen in the most unexpected ways.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.