- ISBN: 9780063027176 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0063027178 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : HarperCollins, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by James Fouhey.
Join the gang from Ella Mentry School in this hilarious, hijinks-filled sports story as they show young readers why they attend the weirdest-and most fun!-school around. With help from Coach Deen, Ryan wants to form a sports team with A.J. and Andrea, but it's for one of the weirdest sports there is: curling! Will the sweepers be able to get the stones to the house, or will trouble among the teammates end in one weird mess? My Weird School: Teamwork Trouble is a Level Two I Can Read book, geared for kids who read on their own but still need a little help.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject