Secrets mothers keep [electronic resource] / Anya Mora.
- ISBN: 9781624618161 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1624618162 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Vibrance Press, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jennifer Jill Araya.
On Friday night in the clay fields of Bethel Creek, seventeen-year-old Daniel Reyes is found brutally attacked and left for dead. On Saturday morning, Cora Maxwell finds her teenage son's clothes covered in blood.A small town torn apart by a horrific hate crime. An investigative reporter hell bent on finding the truth. A mother's worst nightmare.What really happened to the Reyes boy?In the heart-stopping and timely suspense novel, Secrets Mothers Keep, widow and mother Cora Maxwell faces the hardest decision of her life. In a world where there are few second chances, do you grant one to your child? And if so… what is the cost? Anya Mora lives in the PNW with her family. Her novels, while leaning toward the dark, ultimately reflect light, courage, and her innate belief that love rewards the brave.You can discover more about the author at https://anyamora.com
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject