Plymouth undercover [electronic resource] / Pamela M. Kelley.
- ISBN: 9781666521054 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1666521051 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Leslie Howard.
Meet Emma McCarthy, a thirty-year-old failed actress who just moved home to Plymouth, Massachusetts, and her mother, Cindy, a yoga instructor in the Pinehills, an exclusive golf community in town. They've just inherited Court Street Investigations, a private detective agency-and its one part-time employee, eighty-year-old Mickey, a retired police detective. They expect typical cases like cheating spouses or workman's comp, but when they are hired to find a local missing woman, they quickly learn that the agency also has a reputation for solving murders.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Actresses > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Plymouth (Mass.) > Fiction.