- ISBN: 9781980052807 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1980052808 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 52 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Recorded Books, Inc., 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Rachel Botchan.
Losing her sight turns Lani's world upside down, bringing danger, mystery and unexpected romance. A seemingly random shooting at her aunts coffee farm has left Lani Tagama blind. Now she must learn to navigate in a world of darkness. With the help of an ex-cop named Ben and a half-trained guide dog, Lani begins to regain her former independence. Then Lani and Ben discover that her injury wasn't caused by a random shooting. It was a botched murder attempt. They must work together to discover the identity of the would-be murderer before he strikes again.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blind women > Fiction.
Ex-police officers > Fiction.
Attempted murder > Fiction.
Coffee plantations > Fiction.
Hawaii > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.