Diamonds and daggers [electronic resource] / Nancy Warren.
- ISBN: 9781666128970 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 166612897X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 24 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Media, Inc., 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Sarah Zimmerman.
Missing jewels, a witch's dagger, and murder . . . Just a regular day at Cardinal Woolsey's Knitting and Yarn shop in Oxford. When glamorous vampire Sylvia discovers a movie company is remaking one of her most famous silent films, she's determined to get some creative input and decides to make knitting shop owner Lucy the beneficiary of her estate. Lucy will front for Sylvia in dealing with the movie executives who want to recreate the priceless Cartier jewels made specially for the original movie and still owned by Sylvia. Meanwhile, Lucy's moving along in her witch's training. It's time to choose her own athame, a dagger that she'll use for spells. With all that going on she's barely got time to run a knitting shop, never mind solve another murder.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Knitters (Persons) > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.