LaBelle cuisine : Recipes to Sing About / Patti LaBelle with Laura B. Randolph
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sheridan PL - Sheridan||641.59 LAB (Text)||37745000704160||New books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982179083 : HRD
- ISBN: 1982179082 : HRD
- Physical Description: xxii, 218 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 20th anniversary edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery 13A, 2021.
"Combining mouthwatering and accessible recipes with charming personal reminisces of her remarkable life--from learning to cook by observing her parents to whipping up meals for her band after dazzling shows--LaBelle Cuisine will fill your heart as well as your stomach. With a colorful variety of dishes as appetizing as Say-My-Name smothered chicken, Wicked peach cobbler, Fierce fried corn, and more, this cookbook is something to sing about"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject