The indispensables : the diverse soldier-mariners who shaped the country, formed the Navy, and rowed Washington across the Delaware / Patrick K. O'Donnell.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||973.3 O'DONNELL (Text)||9780802156891S||On Order||On order||-|
|Peru PL - Peru||973.3 ODONNELL P (Text)||53069000584731||NEW BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802156891 : HRD
- ISBN: 0802156894 : HRD
- Physical Description: xiii, 415 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition, First Grove Atlantic hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atlantic Monthly Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 361-402) and index.
Relates the crucial role of the Marblehead Regiment, led by John Glover, in the Revolutionary War, describing how they ferried the Continental Army across the East River after the Battle of Brooklyn and transported Washington and his men across the Delaware River on Christmas night, 1776.
Search for related items by subject