A poem is a firefly / by Charles Ghigna ; illustrated by Michelle Hazelwood Hyde.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||jPB GHI (Text)||37521531010652||AMPL Juvenile New Fiction Shelf||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||JE PIC Ghi (Text)||31951004557184||Children's Room - New Arrivals||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780764361081 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0764361082 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Atglen, Pennsylvania : Schiffer Kids, an imprint of Schiffer Publishing, Ltd., 
- Copyright: ©2021
What's a poem? A poem can be many things. In this ideal way to get children thinking about literature join a group of friendly woodland animals as they introduce the wonder and magic of poetry. Each animal friend offers their own ideas about poetry, from a whisper to a shout to a laugh to a sigh, and then realizes that poetry is an everyday part of our lives. And yes, indeed, a poem can be a firefly upon the summer wind.
|Target Audience Note:||
Early Readers: Ages 5–8. Schiffer Kids.
Search for related items by subject
Stories in rhyme.