Star of the party : the Solar System celebrates! / written by Jan Carr ; illustrated by Juana Medina.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||jPB CAR (Text)||37521531010694||AMPL Juvenile New Fiction Shelf||Checked out||06/23/2021|
- ISBN: 9781524773137 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1524773131 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Crown Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Random House Children's Books,
- Copyright: ©2021
The planets are throwing Sun a birthday party! Mercury wants to thank Sun for how close they are. (Being the closest planet has its perks.) Earth enjoys Sun's warmth. And all the planets want to celebrate Sun's magnetic personality. But party planning takes work. Do they even have room for all of Jupiter's moon? Don't space out. It's time for this star-studded event! Blast off with Jan Carr and Pura Belpre Award-winning illustrator Juana Medina's quick-witted and fact-filled picture book about the solar system and all of its (inter)stellar inhabitants.
|Target Audience Note:||
Age Range: 4-8. Crown Books for Young Readers
Grade Level: K-1. Crown Books for Young Readers
Search for related items by subject