Little sister is not my name! / Sharon M. Draper.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||KIDS NONFICTION LANGUAGE BRAILLE Sassy #1 Draper (Text)||Volume 1||36626104222518||1st Floor Kids New||In process||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||KIDS NONFICTION LANGUAGE BRAILLE Sassy #1 Draper (Text)||Volume 2||36626104222633||1st Floor Kids New||In process||-|
- Physical Description: 2 volumes (unpaged) ; 29 cm.
- Edition: [Braille edition]
- Publisher: Baltimore, MD : American Action Fund for Blind children and Adults, [date of publication not identified]
- Manufacturer: Clovernook Cnter for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Cincinnati, Ohio :
Nine-year-old Sassy Simone Sanford, known to her family members as "Little Sister," relies on her fashion sense and friends to help her solve any problems that come her way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stature > Juvenile fiction.
Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Size > Fiction.
Self-acceptance > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.