- 0 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||KIDS NONFICTION LANGUAGE BRAILLE Sassy #2 Draper (Text)||Volume 1||36626104222377||1st Floor Kids New||In process||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||KIDS NONFICTION LANGUAGE BRAILLE Sassy #2 Draper (Text)||Volume 2||36626104222369||1st Floor Kids New||In process||-|
- Physical Description: 2 volumes (unpaged) ; 29 cm.
- Edition: [Braille edition]
- Publisher: Baltimore, MD : American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults, [date of publication not identified]
- Manufacturer: Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Cincinnati, Ohio :
While in Florida to celebrate her Grammy's birthday, nine-and-a-half-year-old Sassy worries that an approaching hurricane will ruin not only the party, but a nest of sea turtle eggs, as well. Includes facts about hurricanes and sea turtles.
Search for related items by subject