- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||KIDS NONFICTION LANGUAGE BRAILLE Weird School Weirder #12 Gutman (Text)||36626104222351||1st Floor Kids New||In process||-|
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) of Braille ; 28 cm
- Edition: [Braille edition]
- Publisher: Baltimore, Maryland : American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults, [date of publication not identified]
- Manufacturer: [Boston, MA] : Produced at National Braille Press, [some time after 2014]
"It's time for the annual Ella Mentry School talent show, and this year Principal Klutz has hired a wacky professional, Mrs. Lane, to help the kids with their talents"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Talent shows > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Talent shows > Fiction.