A fine St. Patrick's day / by Susan Wojciechowski ; illustrated by Tom Curry.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Akron Carnegie PL - Akron||J HOL WOJ (Text)||75253000063185||St. Patrick's Day Books||Checked out||03/12/2021|
- ISBN: 0375823867 :
- ISBN: 0375923861 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 9780385736404 (pbk. : 1st Dragonfly Books ed.)
- ISBN: 9781439595459
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, , ℗♭2004.
Two towns, Tralee and Tralah, compete in an annual St. Patrick's Day decorating contest which Tralah boastfully always wins, but when their hearts are put to the test by a little man with pointed ears, Tralee wins with no effort at all.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.4 0.5 0.5 76902.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Saint Patrick's Day > Juvenile fiction.
Competition (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Leprechauns > Juvenile fiction.