Sacred Landscape: rural Catholic parish villages in Southeastern Indiana Catherine Cresswell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Franklin Co PL Dist. - Brookville PL||FRANKLIN CO. 977.215 CRE (copy) (Text)||38217000744223||Local History||Reference||-|
- Physical Description: ix, 219 leaves: illustrations, maps ; Binder format
- Copyright: 1999.
This manuscript has been reproduced from the microfilm master.
Thesus (Ph.D.) Indiana University, 1999.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (leaves 209-219).
This study, centered in the rolling hills of Franklin, Dearborn, Ripley, and Decatur Counties, Indiana, focus on sixteen rural Catholic parish villages, all founded between 1824 and 1860 by immigrants from small nation-state which now make up German, Switzerland, and France.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||St. Peter > Franklin Co. > Indiana.
St. Mary > Franklin Co. > Indiana.
Oak Forest > St. Cecilia > Franklin Co. > Indiana.
Oldenburg > Holy Family > Franklin Co. > Indiana.
Catholic parish villages > Southeastern > Indiana.