- 47 of 56 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fulton County Public Library.
3 current holds with 56 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0593339177
- ISBN: 9780593339176
- Physical Description: 356 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"A reclusive woman opens up her home to her neighbors in the wake of a devastating earthquake, setting off events that reveal secrets, break relationships apart, and bring strangers together to forge powerful new bonds."--
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.