Upside down magic collection : books 1-6 [electronic resource] / Emily Jenkins, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski.
Series InformationUpside Down Magic.
- ISBN: 9781338722574 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338722573 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (19hr., 20 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Rebecca Soler.
What do you do when you try to turn into a dragon or a kitten, but you accidentally turn into a dritten instead? Or you try to conjure fire but can only make flurries? Or maybe you get to fly, but you can't come back down? For Nory and her friends in Dunwiddle Magic School's Upside-Down Magic class, magic is amazing, unpredictable, and out of control! This collection includes the first six hilarious, upside-down magical adventures! Upside-Down Magic #1: Upside-Down Magic, Upside-Down Magic #2: Showing Off, Upside-Down Magic #3: Sticks & Stones, Upside-Down Magic #4: Dragon Overnight, Upside-Down Magic #5: Weather or Not, and Upside-Down Magic #6: The Big Shrink
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject