Legends of the Dark Knight, Matt Wagner. Issue 28-30 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781779509017 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1779509014 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : DC Comics, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Writer/artist Matt Wagner's noir tales of the Dark Knight are collected in a single volume for the first time! Batman has spent his first year fighting organized crime-but nothing in his early career as the Caped Crusader has prepared him for the new menace facing Gotham City: super-villains! Plus, Two-Face creates an army of deformed slaves! Also collects Batman and the Monster Men #1-6, Batman and the Mad Monk #1-6, Batman: Riddler: The Riddle Factory #1, Batman #54, and a story from Batman Black and White #3.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Comic books, strips, etc.