Freedom Fighters : rise of a nation. Issue 1-12 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781779506412 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1779506414 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : DC Comics, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
When a Kryptonian rocket crash-landed in 1930s Czechoslovakia, the Nazi war machine discovered the most powerful weapon on the planet: baby Kal-El. More than 50 years later, a new resistance has arisen... the Freedom Fighters! To crush Hitler's regime, the Human Bomb, Phantom Lady, Black Condor, and Doll Woman launch a guerrilla campaign to reignite the American spirit in the hope of bringing Uncle Sam back from the dead!
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.